Home Contact Us Practice Areas

Practice Areas

Law Offices of Jennifer Hendrickson


CA Foreclosure
Forensic Analysis
Loan Modification
Attorney Services
Areas Served

The Law Offices of Jennifer Hendrickson

703 Second Street, Suite 304
Santa Rosa, CA  95404
(707) 540-6199

Mortgage Modification assistance for the counties of Sonoma, Mendocino, Napa, Lake, Marin and Solano, Contra Costa, and Sacramento.  

Personal bankruptcy (Chapters 7 & 13).  See www.SantaRosaBK.com for more information.

Foreclosure Defense in for the counties of Sonoma, Napa, Mendocino, and Solano.

Vehicle Dealer Fraud and Disputes - throughout California. See www.StopVehicleFraud.com for more information, or review the blog at www.StopVehicleFraud.info (sites maintained by Hendrickson Legal Services, and have no professional affiliation with the Law Offices of Jennifer Hendrickson). 

Consumer Issues - throughout Northern California.  See www.ConsumerDefenseLaw.com for more information.

Lemon Law throughout California.  See www.NorCalLemon.com for more information. 


Home ] [Form Handling via www.EmailMeForm.com

Copyright 2012-2013 Law Offices of Jennifer Hendrickson, a Santa Rosa Foreclosure Defense Attorney.  This is attorney advertising, and to the extent the State Bar of California requires one attorney to be responsible for this message, that attorney is Jennifer Hendrickson, SBN 262959.  These pages are informational only, and any submission of documents or information does not create an attorney-client relationship.  We service  Sonoma, Mendocino, Humboldt, Marin, Lake and Napa Counties - and sometimes beyond. Please inquire for additional information.  In order for your information to be kept confidential, please call before sending sensitive documents.  No Attorney-Client relationship is created until a written Professional Services Agreement is executed and accepted by all parties.  This information is not intended to substitute for legal advice or a legal opinion, as every situation is different.  If you feel you could benefit from legal services, you should contact a qualified, licensed attorney.